Oscillated Recall Technology , Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes that protecting the importance of personal information acquired from you is the basis of our business activities and is one of the most important issues in management.
We have established the following basic policies in order to ensure that all employees are well informed and in compliance the policies.
1. Basic policy
(1)We comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish internal rules (hereinafter referred to as our rules) on personal information protection, implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
(2)In addition to establishing a management system for personal information protection, we will make our officers and employees aware of our regulations and strive to ensure compliance.
(3)We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer. In addition, we do not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of customers or justifiable reasons.
(4)While maintaining personal information accurate and up-to-date, we will strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, damage.
(5)We will continuously implement improvement and correction of information security.
We respond in good faith and promptly to inquiries about personal information from customers and requests for disclosure.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When providing personal information from customers, the purpose of use of personal information is specified in advance and used within the scope of the purpose of use. If it is necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify the customer and use it upon your consent. The purpose of use of personal information held by our company is as follows.
- Negotiations with customers
- Shipping services
- Sending guidance of events,customer support
- Correspondence to inquiries and consultation
- Service development, questionnaire implementation of surveys
- Provision of recruitment information to applicants for employment
- Recruitment management at our company
3. proper acquisition of personal information
At our company, acquisition of personal information is carried out by lawful and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information
(1)We do not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- In the case where there is customer consent
- In the case it is necessary for protection of human life, body or property according to the law, and in the case where it is difficult to obtain your consent
- In the case outsourcing the handling of personal information
- In the case a business is taken over due to a merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
(2)Regardless of(1) above, we will provide our customers with services, respond to inquiries, etc. If it is judged that it is appropriate for affiliated companies or agents to respond, we may provide your address, name, telephone number, etc. to such affiliated companies. In this case, the customer can request the Company to stop providing personal information to the relevant affiliated company, etc.
5. Inquiries regarding personal information
Please contact us from the inquiry form for inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information.
(1) Access information In order to provide better service, this site may obtain access log information. Please be aware in advance. Obtaining access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
(2)Cookies In order to use this site more comfortably, cookies are used in parts of the site. Cookies and IP address information are not considered as personal information because they can not uniquely identify specific individuals. Cookie information can be rejected by the browser settings.